These questions should be used as a general guideline for our valuable clients. Factors like, order quantity, type of fabric, cost making and lead time. These questions and answers relate to the most frequent and common orders we process. Please do not hesitate to contact directly if you do not get your desire question's answer.
Typically we ask for a MOQ of 5000 pieces. However, it depends on the product.
• Styling sample made by available fabric
• Lab dip and fabric quality:: send to you for approval
• All Accessories Items: send to you for approval
• Print/Embroidery (if any): send to you for approval
• Fitting Sample made by approved fabric: with all accessories, print or embroidery (if any).
• making Pre production Sample based on your comments.
• Preproduction Sample with your comment on it shall be handed over to the factory.
• Confirmation about in house status of required Fabric and Accessories in the factory premises.
• Test cutting on Pre production sample for being assure of Fabric shrinkage, accessories placement accuracy, Garment Measurement, print or embroidery position etc.
• After test cutting report we go for bulk Production.
• Quality maintains by our expert quality team members.
• Finally ship the goods by the schedule.
To make a sample we need detail information like full sample description, Fabric details, color sketch, Measurement chart, accessories details (if any), print or embroidery detail(if any) with color and quality.
Generally, it takes one week but depends on product.
Yes, we do label here as per your designed tags and labels.
Please, let us know that you want to make the change, we will fix it and send you the rectified sample and it will continue till your requirements/ satisfaction.
Usually, we ship FOB Chittagong.
1) Irrevocable Letter of Credit at sight
3) Collection Draft.
4) Cash in Advance
Please see our services in the website.